Our Leased Line portfolio provides a range of options no matter what the size of your business or need – choose NGA Ethernet or Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM) which are great for office connectivity, or Ethernet Leased
Lines – for high-capacity and high-performance – which is perfect for site-to-site and data centre connectivity.
Zen’s consistent investment in its expanding network, means that we can provide high-quality, cost-effective connectivity options, with over 240 Points of Presence across the UK, our footprint is growing so that we’re closer to you.
- Quality and performance - the Zen commitment to invest in the best technology and build our network capacity ahead of demand ensures the optimum performance of your traffic
- Flexibility - adapt quickly to changing business needs by upgrading bandwidth at short notice, you can increase capacity as your business grows, only paying for the bandwidth you require
- Minimum downtime - with 100% uptime SLA backed with service credits and 4 hour onsite support hardware failure
- Reliability - our numerous industry awards reflect the dedication we apply to providing the best possible customer experience for all our services. We only supply products that have passed our stringent ‘fit for purpose’ testing
- 24/7 Support - our industry leading BSU team and Network Operations Centre is available any time to respond to your enquiries
- Future Proof - our Leased Line products are inherently scalable and utilise the latest connectivity technologies, they are suitable for providing access to Internet based business applications or converged Voice, Data or Video solutions on a Private Line or IP VPN
- Experience - we are one of the first UK ISPs and have been providing Leased Lines to businesses since 1997 with an uncompromising commitment to quality and service
- Security - boost your network defences further with a state of the art managed Unified Threat Management firewall