If your query does not relate to a technical issue please use these contact details.
There are a number of options you can choose to find the help you need:
- Check our Help & Support site for "how to" guides and troubleshooting advice.
- Search the Knowledge Base for an answer to your question
- Ask a question in our Support Forum and get answers from other Zen customers.
- Use the LiveChat link on the right - open from 10am to 4pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank and Public Holidays)
- Contact us using the enquiry form at the bottom of this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Technical Support on 01706 902 009 between 8am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends (excluding Bank and Public Holidays). You can check the call queue before you call to help you pick the best time to get in touch.
Is there a service outage?
Before getting in touch check for current outages or maintenance, which may be affecting your service, on the following pages:
Lost a username or password?
This page provides help on where to find username and password details, or how to reset them if you need to
Technical Support enquiry form:
Contact Technical Support by completing the form below - responses are typically within 24 hours. For complex matters, or issues requiring a more prompt response, we recommend calling or using LiveChat.
You will be prompted for information based on the Product Area selected.