- Required: Pentium processor
- Recommended: Pentium III-500Mhz for more than 500 documents
Memory requirements mainly depend on the amount of files selected for backup.
- Required: 128MB RAM above operating system and application requirements
- Recommended: 256MB RAM above operating system and application requirements
- Required: 50MB plus space for local cache.
- Recommended: Amount of free space equal to the backup account limit. The local cache can be as large as the total size of all files selected for backup; a file selection of 100MB needs up to 100MB extra disk space for the cache.
More detailed information can be found in the appropriate Zen Vault Express user guide
Processor and Memory
- Required: Pentium III processor with 256MB memory above operating requirements
- Recommended: Processor and memory requirements increase with the amount of data protected by this service: Amount of data protected Recommended processor Recommended memory.
|Amount of data protected
|Less than 100GB
||Pentium III 500MHz
||P4 entry level
||P4 2.0 GHz
||Dual Xeon 3GHz
- Required: 50MB plus space for local cache
- Recommended: Amount of free space equal to the backup account limit.
- File Server: The local cache can be as large as the total size of all files selected for backup. A file selection of 10 GB needs up to 10 GB free space for the cache.
- Database: Space is needed for the data dump, which can be as large as the database, as well space for the cache, which is compressed version of the database. Assuming 1:2 compression on a 10GB database you are recommended to have 15GB (10GB for the dump and 5GB for the cache) free space available.
- Virtual Memory Settings: Double the amount of RAM, with a minimum of 512MB (Total for all disk volumes)
More detailed information can be found in the appropriate Zen Vault Professional user guide
Want to find out more?
For more information about our Online Data Backup services, please contact us by phone on 0845 058 9000 or 01706 902000. Alternatively, please complete the enquiry form.