Expand Your Network to Allow Secure Access for Remote Workers
With advanced VPN capabilities our managed FortiGate service enables organisations to easily expand the availability of their network to remote sites and teleworkers at minimal cost.
VPNs are highly cost effective as they use the public Internet to estabilish secure site-to-site connections, this removes the need for businesses to install expensive dedicated site-to-site circuits.
All FortiGate devices support SSL VPN which means that remote workers can securely access network resources whilst on the move via any web browsers on any device in any location. You don't need to install and manage expensive VPN clients on each piece of equipment, instead the end-user simply uses their web browser to navigate to a secure web page and log-in using approved access credentials. Once authentication has been processed the end-user has access via the secure site to their required network resources.
Secure VPN Features
- FortiASIC hardware accelerated performance
- IKE: Pre-shared Key, X.509 Certs, Manual Keys
- IPSec, SSL, L2TP, and PPTP support
- FIPS 140-2 certification
- Extensive user authentication, RADIUS, LDAP, Local Database, SecureID, X-Auth support for IPSec Clients
- Network-level and content-level inspection
- Traffic-shaping prioritises traffic across VPNs
Want to find out more?
For further information on our Managed Network Security service, and to request a free consultation with one of our sales team call 0845 058 9000 or fill in the enquiry form.