Transfer your business broadband connection to your new premises for FREE!
Our ADSL Move service makes it easier for you to transfer your business broadband connection when you move business premises. We can take away the stress of moving and, as you are a valued customer, we will also waiver the £40 (ex. VAT) activation fee normally required to set up new business broadband accounts. We will manage everything for you on your behalf completely free of charge.
If you are moving and would like to take advantage of our ADSL Move service you will need to:
- Have a current live Zen broadband service
- Be moving within 30 days
- And also have the following information ready:
- Your current username
- Your new telephone number
- Your new address
- Your moving date
To place your Move Order please call Customer Services on 0845 058 9000 (option 5).
We offer a Simultaneous Provide service should you require both your Broadband and your telephone line to be connected simultaneously when you move house.
Depending on the circumstances of your office move it can take up to two weeks, from the 'move date' that you provide, before the new business broadband service is active. To ensure a smooth transition of your business broadband service to your new location, please provide us with as much notice as possible.
The timeframe depends on the following factors:
- If you are given a new line number at your new location, the ADSL Move order is likely to be processed within the standard six working day lead time
- If you are taking the same line number with you to your new location, we will need to cease the old service before BT Wholesale will allow a new broadband order to be placed on that number. In these circumstances, the lead time for the ADSL Move order is usually around 2 weeks
Please also bear in mind the following:
- There is a limit of one ADSL Move order per customer within a six month period
- The ADSL Move service is purely for a move of physical premises (including flats or apartments). The ADSL Move service does not include transferring services between different telephone lines in the same property
- The minimum service period of one month will apply to ADSL Move orders, as with standard new broadband orders
- Your billing cycle will continue as normal throughout the move process