Now a post about fine print – Zen Internet’s blog guidelines
The following guidelines are designed to help provide a quality environment for all of our readers.
While we are excited to hear from everyone, it is important to note that postings by fans to our blog page do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Zen Internet, nor does Zen Internet confirm their accuracy.
All comments are moderated so please read through the following guidelines before participating with the Zen Internet blog. Zen Internet will remove any posts that are considered:
- Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
- Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
- Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- A violation of intellectual property rights
- Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
- To be confidential or private information
- Blatant self-promotion
- Not relevant to the subject of the blog post
- To contain excessive links
- A technical support/customer service/billing question or request
If you do have a technical support/customer service query please refer to our Help & Support pages for information.
If you have a billing query please do call us on 0845 058 9000 or email us at email@example.com
We want the Zen Internet blog to be an open and welcoming space, therefore, we encourage positive and constructive posts/feedback but please make sure your comments are in line with the above guidelines.
We don’t want to remove any individual or content from our blog so please consider the guidelines when interacting with the Zen Internet community.