Our mission to provide the best ISP service in the UK requires a constant cycle of assessment, investment and development. The technical infrastructure and operational processes which underpin our award-winning products are constantly being reviewed to identify opportunities where our customers could benefit from advances in technology.
The core network has been deployed using the best carrier grade routing and switching equipment linked together with dark fibre and multiple redundant high capacity links. One of the key network Points of Presence (PoP) is our head office in Rochdale where we have a new 2 Megawatt Primary Data Centre.
We have recently invested over £3.5m to expand our network beyond core sites in London, Manchester, Leeds and Rochdale. We now have an additional 200 PoPs covering all the major business centres of the UK, this reflects our long term plans to deliver services directly to customers and offer a wider choice of competitively priced Leased Lines & Ethernet products.
We offer unrivalled service quality and are at the forefront of developing cost effective connectivity using the Next Generation Access technologies of Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC) and Fibre to the Premises (FTTP).
Network Expansion - 200 additional Points of Presence (PoPs)
Next Generation MPLS Network to support business requirements
- High service availability
- Guaranteed data throughput and additional QoS features
- Convergence of Voice, Video and 'line of business' application traffic
Operated to exacting standards
- Monitored and managed 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Proactive network performance trend analysis to prevent issues
- Immediate fault response to minimise service disruption
A platform for ICT Solutions
- Connectivity - IP VPN, Ethernet & Fibre Optic Broadband
- Hosting - Managed Cloud Servers, Dedicated Servers & Colocation
- Voice - SIP Trunking, ISDN and Lines and Calls
The bandwidth you pay for
- 'No congestion' policy of capacity management
- No traffic throttling or other bandwidth restricting technologies
- Upgrades ahead of time to meet surges in demand
Want to find out more
Browse our website for more information on our Connectivity, Voice and Hosting services or call our Sales team on 0845 058 9000.